Thursday 15 March 2012

Well thank **** for that

Hello there

It takes a lot for me to be overjoyed about something but I think I can safely say this is one occasions.

Although some of you may be disappointed to hear this, I do not have spinal tumour. Last week I started getting niggling pains in one specific point of my back and then last Saturday is attacked to such an extent that I can describe. On Sunday I couldn't move and had to lay on my front for much of the day and although I was able to move but not comfortably and I was in agony.

Then on Thursday evening, still in a relative pain, I decided to go and see a late night doctor because it was lasting too long to be a pulled muscle or trapped nerve, I had a slight suspicion that it MIGHT be a tumour, but fortunately the doctor confirmed it isn't one of those.

The doctor wasn't sure what it is, but it's not a tumour, so woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment